Police and Detective
Alvaro Ramos - Consumer Education Period 9
- Enforce Laws,Patrol Assigned Areas, Arrest Suspects, Respond to calls for service.
- Around the clock, more experienced employees receive preference, junior officers typically work holidays, ready to go at all times.
- It varies depending on the officer and where they are working.
- Average Pay was $55,010 in May 2010
- High School Diploma, Graduate of Police Academy, Foreign Language, College Degree
- Multi-Task, Communication Skills, Good Judgement, Perceptiveness, Strength and Stamina
- It is expected to grow about 7%(slower than average)
- Firefighters, Probation Officers, Private Detectives.