Animal Trainer. Because I like to work with animals.
2. What does a person with this job do?
Train, care for, sometimes play, for almost every day.
3. What kind of education would you need to have this job?
A Highschool Diploma.
4. Approximately how much money would you make with this job?
You can make about 12$ dollars an hour.
5. How many of these jobs are there in the United States?
About 40,000 to 47,000 jobs in the United States.
6. What is the future for this job? Will it become more or less popular? Why?
They will get more people working because there are alot of animal training jobs.
7. What are jobs that are similar to this one?