December 14, 2015
HAPPY MONDAY TO YOU!!!
5 Quick Facts About a Colleague!
Cara McHaffie--Main Office
1. I met my husband, Andy on a blind date on Valentine’s Day. We have been married for 14 years.
2. We have two children. Jonah is 13 and Ruby is 8.
3. I enjoy the Hallmark Channel, baking cookies, playing cards and going to church.
4. I grew up in Washington, MO where my parents owned a funeral business. I worked with them as a funeral director until I came here to North.
5. One of the highlights of my life was the opportunity I had working as a special education para. FHN has an outstanding SPED department and I’m so thankful I got to be a part of it.
I nominate Steve Moorman.
Congratulations to this year's nominees for Teacher of the Year:
· Anne FREEMAN
· Beth ROBERTS
· Dawn HAHN
· Diane FINGERS
· Diane HOLMES
· Jeff MOORMAN
· Kristen DICARLO
· Matt RIFFEE
· Michael LEISTNER
· Shelly PARKS
· Tim BESSE
· Tracy WUERTENBERG
- Congratulations to Kathy Chostner and Marissa Cohen on being KOE staff members of the month.
- Congratulations to Aaron Manfull on receiving the Staff-to-Staff Award.
The Committee to Improve Attendance sent an email and distributed a pamphlet last week about their new initiative, Attendance Allies. This is an adult-to-student mentoring programming where positive relationships are built in an effort improve the student’s attendance. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact a member of the committee.
FHN FIRST SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE 2015-16
Friday, December 18, 2015
1st Hour Exam --7:20-8:50 (90 minutes)
Passing Period-- 8:50-8:55 (5 minutes)
2nd Hour Exam-- 8:55-10:25 (90 minutes)
NO THIRD HOUR CLASS
4AB Class--10:30-11:20 (50 minutes)
4BC Class--10:55-11:45 (50 minutes)
4C5A Class--11:25-12:15 (50 minutes)
5AB Class--11:50-12:45 (55 minutes)
4A Lunch--10:25-10:50 (25 minutes)
4C Lunch--11:20-11:45 (25 minutes)
5B Lunch--12:20-12:45 (25 minutes)
NO SIXTH HOUR CLASS
7th Hour Exam--12:50-2:20 (90 minutes)
Monday, December 21, 2015
Homeroom --7:20-8:15 (55 minutes)
Passing Period-- 8:15-8:20 (5 minutes)
3rd Hour Exam-- 8:20-9:50 (90 minutes)
Passing Period-- 9:50-9:55 (5 minutes)
4th Hour Exam-- 9:55-11:25 (90 minutes) SCHOOL DISMISSED
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Homeroom 7:20-8:15 (55 minutes)
Passing Period 8:15-8:20 (5 minutes)
5th Hour Exam 8:20-9:50 (90 minutes)
Passing Period 9:50-9:55 (5 minutes)
6th Hour Exam 9:55-11:25 (90 minutes) SCHOOL DISMISSED
STUDENTS WHO ARRIVE LATE TO CLASS ONCE EXAMS BEGIN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM.
NO STUDENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO TAKE EXAMS EARLER THAN THE DESIGNATED EXAM DATES AND TIMES. STUDENTS MUST TAKE MAKE-UP FINALS ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE.
MAKEUP EXAM SCHEDULE:
Monday, December 21, 2015-- 12:30PM-3:30PM Room 218
Tuesday, December 22, 2015--12:30PM-3:30PM Room 218
Monday, January 4, 2016 --2:30 PM-5:00PM Room 218
Tuesday, January 5, 2016-- 2:30 PM-5:00PM Room 218
STUDENTS MUST HAVE PICTURE ID TO TAKE A MAKE-UP EXAM
App of the Week
Tech-If you are interested in going to METC (Midwest Educational Technology Conference), please let Brian Santos know as soon as possible. FHN PD can pay for up to 3 one day slots. The conference dates are 2/9 and 2/10.
If you missed the Lunch and Learn and would like to see it or review it, click on the link below: