Available for 99.95 Until I decide to change it again
Our New Country Is Available For Inhabitants Now !!!!
Dictator-an oppressive ruler that has complete control over his/her country. Adolph Mao Stalin had taken many people in from the free world to allow them to worship him and bow to his every whim
Many countries have chosen dictatorship as their form of government. They found that it is much more efficient in giving the ruler control over the country.
1. Stability of government - the government will stay the same. In times of political warfare and war this may become a relief to finally have a stable government,
2. The dictator may be a Benevolent Dictator meaning that the dictator actually acts out in the best interests of the people.
1. Loss of Freedom of choice - Citizens no longer have the choice to choose who governs them. They cannot vote in elections as it is all decided for them.
2. The Government will have absolute power. The government may not think in the best interests of the people. They may be more interested in building large lavish palaces for themselves than feeding their people.
3. The people may be oppressed by the regime as the government would be intent on keeping their power away from the citizens.
or "What happens If you break the law?"
The dictator will decide what to do in that situation. The dictator could put you in prison or have you executed.