Marseilles Elementary Newsletter
September 7, 2021
- Tuesday, September 7th - Early Dismissal @ 2:25pm
- Tuesday, September 7th- Girls' Basketball practice starts
- Tuesday, September 7th- Baseball vs. Woodland @ 4:30pm CANCELLED
- Wednesday, September 8th- Baseball vs. Wallace @ 4:30pm
- Thursday, September 9th- Baseball vs. Putnam County @ 4:30pm
- Tuesday, September 14th - Early Dismissal @ 2:25pm
- Tuesday, September 14th- PTA Meeting @ 5:30pm
- Wednesday, September 15th- Curriculum Night (Virtual- PAWS/PAWS2, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- Thursday, September 16th- Curriculum Night (Virtual- Kdg., 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Specialists)
- Thursday, September 16th- Picture Day
Curriculum Night is Coming September 15 & 16!
Please watch for parent communication with a Google Meet link to join your virtual curriculum night on the date and time below.
Wednesday, September 15th
Time Grade Level/Classroom
4:30-5:00 PAWS/PAWS II
Thursday, September 16th
Time Grade Level/Classroom
Changes to Lunch Menu
We are looking forward to having our students in person for a full day of school this year. In order to keep our students and staff safe, we plan to align our protocols and procedures with the most recent guidance from the Illinois State Board of Education, who developed their guidance with the CDC and IDPH.
If your child or anyone in the home is experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, please keep your child (and any siblings) home until you speak with our nurse. If any student(s) are in quarantine and would still like lunches and breakfasts, please email Terrie Spicer by 9:30am at email@example.com.
Please call the attendance line to report the absence at 815-795-8795.
- Fever (100.4°F or higher),
- New onset of moderate to severe headache
- Shortness of breath
- New cough
- Sore throat
If you are calling in your child(ren) for the day, please call our attendance line at 815-795-8795 telling who the child is and why he/she will be out of school.
Questions can be directed to the main office at 815-795-2428 or sent to the staff member directly via email. Email addresses can be found on the district website.
Please make sure you visit the MES website (https://mes150.org) for the most up-to-date information. Newsletters will be sent to you through TeacherEase as well as posted on the website. If you have not yet liked our Facebook page, check it out- Marseilles Elementary School District #150. Information is shared here as well as communicated through Class Dojo.
As a building, please know, we want what is best for your child(ren) and every other child. We will do our best to meet the needs of your students and look forward to a great year together! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.