Miami Public Schools
2015-2016 Kindergarten Enrollment
Date, Time & Location
To schedule an appointment time for your child, please call the Superintendent’s Office at 918-542-8455 (ext.14).
First Assembly of God Church Connexion Center, located at 1815 E Steve Owens Blvd.
Documents Required for Enrollment
Please bring the following. Copies will be made onsite.
- Proof of residency is required. The following documents will be accepted:
- Current, original full-page electric, gas, or water bill reflecting the service address
- Current mortgage documents, a Current lease agreement, Current rent receipt or a Real Estate purchase contract (NO CONTINGENCY CLAUSE) reflecting the property address, name, address and phone number.
The district will not accept driver’s licenses, telephone or cable bills, checks, or pieces of mail as proof of residence.
2. Birth Certificate (Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or before
September 1, 2015).
3. Immunization Records: (Oklahoma State Requirements)
- 5 DPT
- 4 OPV/IPV
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hep B
- 2 Hep A
- 1 Varicella
4. Student’s and/or Parent’s Certified Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB Card) if applicable
5. Photo ID of Parent or Guardian