End of Semester Testing - Early Release *7-12
Capital Summer Office Hours
Main office hours for June 2nd - June 10th will be 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm )
Main office will reopen on August 1st - 18th the office hours will be 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm )
2017-2018 1st day of School
August 22nd, 2017
2017-2018 Fall Sports Meeting
Fall Sports Parent Meeting - Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country, Cheer and Dance
Monday August 7th at 7 PM in the Capital Auditorium
ALL PARENTS are strongly encouraged to attend.
The Capital Boy's Basketball Summer Camp
The Capital Boy's Basketball Summer Camp dates (for grades 3-8) have been set. The camp will be held on June 12th-14th, 2017. It is the only "All Day" camp "8:00 am - 4:00 pm) Please mark your calendars and more information will be available next month. Contact Scott Moore with any questions. Go Eagles!
For information about our football program please visit www.capitalfootballfamily.com
Summer Workouts are Monday-Thursday during June & July. There is no charge.
7:30-9:30 10th-12th grade
10:00-11:30 7th-9th grade
1st Day of Practice is Monday, August 7th.
Please contact Todd Simis with questions:
Capital Athlete Information
Capital Athlete Information
Parents of Capital Athletes,
Before participating in any practice or game, student-athletes must complete the necessary documents required by the Boise School District and the Idaho High School Activities Association. In an effort to reduce the amount of paperwork and go green, the Boise School District has moved to an online electronic version of the required paperwork. The program used by all Athletic Departments is called CSMi SportsWare.
This document provides you with step-by-step instructions on completing all required forms.
● Go to www.swol123.net .
● Click "Join Sportsware".
● Enter Capital’s ID: 303.
● Enter the Athlete’s first and last name, the PARENT email address, and select "Capital High School" from the Group pulldown.
● You will receive an email within 24 hours that will welcome you to Sportsware OnLine, and ask you to create a password. Please follow the steps to creating a new password.
● Note: if you have more than one child participating in Capital Athletics, you will have to create a separate password for each child.
● Next login using your email address, and the password you just created. You are now ready to begin the online portion of athletic paperwork.
● You will be directed to the main CSMi SportsWare Athlete Portal page. Near the top of the screen, you will see a black bar with the tabs: MyInfo, Med History, and Forms.
STEP 3 – Athlete Information
● Click on MyInfo.
● Click on the General Tab
● Please fill in all boxes with a RED STAR (*) to the right. These include First Name, Last Name, Class (graduating year), Gender and Birth Date.
● Click on the Address Tab
○ At the tabs near the top of the screen, click "Address".
○ Under Primary Address, please fill in all the boxes with a RED STAR (*)
○ You may, if you wish, fill in information under Secondary Address.
● Click on Emergency Tab
○ Please fill in the RED STAR (*) contact information, including full address and a cell phone number, for both the Primary and Secondary Emergency Contacts.
○ You are NOT limited to just one phone number; please feel free to type in Home and Work as well if they are different from the provided cell phone number.
● Click on the Insurance Tab.
○ Please just fill in the name of your child’s insurance provider. RED STAR (*)
■ This includes “Idaho Medicaid”
■ If there is no insurance, please type in “None” *if you want school/athletics insurance please e-mail me email@example.com
● Click on the Medical tab.
○ Under “Alerts”, please select or type in any medical conditions and or allergies your child may have.
○ If there are none, please choose “No Known Allergies” for one box and “No Known Med Problems” for the second box.
○ Under the Drugs Taken section, please type in any medications that your child takes regularly. If there are no medications, please type in “None” in the larger of the two boxes.
○ Under the Doctor Section, please type in your Family or Primary Care Physician. If you do not have one, just type in “None.”
*You will be directed back to the home page.
STEP 4 Athlete Medical History
● Click "Med History" from the black bar near the top of the screen.
● Please answer all medical history questions "yes" or "no". If yes, please comment briefly as indicated to the right side of each question.
You will be directed back to the home page
STEP 5 – Boise School District Forms
● Click "Forms" from the black bar near the top of the screen.
● Complete the 3 required forms with an electronic signature. This must be the parent’s signature.
○ To complete each form, hit SELECT for the form, then Open.
○ Do this for all 3 forms
● You must fill in all the appropriate boxes and hit the Save and Submit Button once completed in order to reach Capital and be recorded
● You will be prompted to electronically sign (parent signature) after you hit Save and Submit.
○ If you forgot an area, you will be prompted back to the form to complete
You are now finished with your child’s Boise School District Athletic Paperwork!
I know that you may have questions, so please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pam Arriola MPE, LAT
Head Athletic Trainer
Capital High School