Wildcat Cub Newsletter
Classroom News from Mrs. Johnson
Anchor book for the week:
After Lola reads a book about gardening she wants to plant a garden of her own. She heads to the library to research which flowers she would like to plant. Then Lola and her mommy buy the seeds, plant a garden, and mark the rows of flowers. Now it's time to wait and wait and wait.
What's happening this week???
- Water our plants each day and give them lots of love.
- Journal about our plants and the progress they make each day.
- Examine seeds in the discovery center
- Count and sort seeds.
- Create flower art.
- December, 19 acts of kindness
- January, 21 acts of kindness
- February, 36 acts of kindness
- March, a whopping 72 acts of kindness!!!