6th Grade Technology!
By: Anika Christiansen
- You have a 5 minute typing warm-up at the beginning of each class.
- It has really improved my typing skills since the beginning of the year.
- You need to have the entire Intermediate course done by the end of the sememster.
- In order to get a three for coding, you need to complete stage 7.
- It really improved my coding and computer skills since the beginning of the year.
- I found this unit very fun because it really pushed and challenged me.
- Mrs. V. comes in every class and teaches you about all of the different careers and colleges.
- You pick the careers you want to do, and then find a college that you can go to, to study for that degree.
- In order to find careers that you may like, you take some tests about your interests in life.
- You pick a career/interest that you want to do in the future.
- Make a presentation about that career and present it to the class.
- I found that this unit is very fun because in the presentation, you can personalize it, and make it yours.
- You pick a topic that you would like to make a short trailer about.
- Try to make the trailer like a commercial for movie that you see on TV.
- Only get to use your own personal photos. They can't be from the internet.
- You pick one out of ten math problems, then make an Explain Everything about that problem.
- The goal is to act like a teacher explaining the math problem to your students.
- This unit was very fun because you got to play around with the app and figure out how to use it.