Bertram Family Connection
May 23, 2022
- BHS Senior Walk at 10:30
- Yearbooks distributed to students who purchased before May 20th @8 am (see below)
- Registration Dance Parties for student who are registered for 22-23 or completed this form if not returning
- Kindergarten Graduation, 5:45pm
- 5th Grade Crossing Over Ceremony, 7pm
Wednesday, May 25:
- Fire Truck/Water Day! - Parking lot closed from 8:15-11:45 (see below)
- Last Day of School - Early Release at 12:20pm
- Medication Pick Up by 3pm
End of Year Party Times - May 24th
Class parties will be on Tuesday, May 24th during the times below. Parents are welcome to join us during these times.
- 8:30am-9:30am - 4th grade
- 9am-10 am -Kinder
- 9:30-10:30 am - Pre-K
- 10am-11am - 2nd Grade
- 12:30-1:30pm - First Grade
- 1pm-2pm - 5th Grade
- 1:30-2:30pm - 3rd Grade
Fire Truck Day is Back!
The Bertram Fire Department will continue the tradition of providing a fun sprinkler opportunity for students on Wednesday! Please send your student with a towel and a change of clothes.
The front parking lot will be blocked from 8:15 am-11:45 am to accommodate student play! Please avoid lining up for dismissal until after 11:45 am. Please avoid picking your child up early on Wednesday. We have a day of jam-packed fun planned for students. School will dismiss at 12:20 pm.
During the summer, Bertram Elementary will be open during the hours and dates below.
Tuesday, May 31 - Tuesday, June 14,
Mondays through Thursday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm (closed from 11:30 am - 12:00 pm)
Transportation Changes Information Reminders
Our school is growing and it is important that everyone know and follow the transportation change process.
- If your child has a change in transportation, please email email@example.com by 1:30 pm. This includes daily changes and permanent changes. Please indicate in your email if the change is just for today or if it is for every day.
- At 1:30 pm, this email box is checked for a final time and all changes will be made.
- After 1:30 pm, we print the transportation lists for teachers and dismissal staff.
- No changes will be accepted after this time.
- If you have an emergency, you may call and speak to Mrs. Harris about the situation and we will work together to support your student.
- Voicemails, notes, text messages, phone calls, and emails to any other email address are not acceptable changes of transportation and will not be processed.
- We do not accept transportation changes from students. Parents and guardians must communicate any changes by using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Birthday Treats & Forgotten Lunches
Birthday celebrations are reserved for the last 15 minutes of the day. Please communicate with your child's teacher if you intend to send in treats. They will be able to let you know the specific time.
If your child forgets their lunch, you may drop it off at the office. If your child does not have a lunch at lunchtime, they will be served a free hot lunch.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:25am Office Opens
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: email@example.com
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:20pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes