"Building Tomorrow's Future Today!"
May 27, 2016
Volume 2 Issue #35
Memorial Day Holiday
Cut off for Perfect Attendance to attend the Perfect Attendance Pizza Party
Color Run party (pm)
All Grades due by noon
Perfect Attendance for the Year Pizza Party
Certificates given to teachers
Last Day of School- Early Release
Awards in Class
Class Roster Cards and End of Year Checklists Due
Class of 2016 Graduation @ 6:30pm at Ford Park
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!
- Don't forget...all grades are due by noon on Tuesday!
- Certificates and awards will be in your boxes by Wednesday next week. All you should have to do is fill in the student's name. Remember, all awards should be handed out on Thursday. The large envelopes for student awards will also be in your boxes by Wednesday.
- All end of year checklists are due to Mrs. Martinson by Thursday afternoon.
- The Perfect Attendance pizza/shirt party will take place on Wednesday, the 1st. Students who are eligible to participate will be called to the cafeteria beginning at 2:15pm. Please do not send students to the cafeteria before they are called. Students will need to bring their backpacks to the perfect attendance party, as they will be dismissed from the cafeteria. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
- Please remember to send any summer maintenance requests to your grade level chairs by Thursday next week, so that they can forward them to Mrs. Jenkins. Requests should only be for significant issues such as doors not locking, or locking you in, electrical, etc. Minor requests will not be done, due to the construction of the new building.
- The PTA will host a color run party for participants who earned at least $250 in donations. We do not have a definite time as of this afternoon, but will relay it to you as soon as we know.