The Essential Pharmacist
Newly Formulated TerraShield
When it comes to outdoor protection, no defense is better than Mother Nature’s offerings. Among these are essential oils which provide a vapor barrier for plants, protecting them from potential threats in their environment. TerraShield Outdoor Blend contains powerful essential oils and other plant oils known to provide outdoor protection in a natural, safe way. This newly updated formula contains a select blend of essential oils including Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Arborvitae, Nootka, and Vanilla Bean Absolute—all of which possess specific chemical compounds known to protect against environmental annoyances. The addition of Tamanu oil provides added support and through dōTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing®, the harvesting of Tamanu oil is positively affecting the livelihood of harvesters in Madagascar. Now available in both a 15mL bottle and new 30mL sprayer, TerraShield Outdoor Blend is a powerful yet safe formula that can be used by every member of the family, outdoors and throughout the home.
• Apply TerraShield to the legs, arms, and neck before going outdoors or diffuse on your patio.
• Take TerraShield on camping trips or to outdoor events.
• Spray TerraShield around your door, window seals, and tent.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply to desired areas before outdoor activity. Reapply every few hours as needed.
Spring Cleaning: All Purpose Spray
There is no need to pull out your rubber gloves and surgical masks when you clean your home. It might surprise you to know that you can concoct simple and inexpensive non-toxic cleaners from ingredients already lying around your house. Using essential oils to create your own cleaning spray is not only safe on the environment, but is safe for your family as well. This spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
What You Need:
16 oz. glass spray bottle
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 3/4 cups water
30 drops dōTERRA essential oil (see suggestions below)
1 teaspoon borax
Recommended Essential Oils:
15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
30 drops On Guard blend
15 drops each of Grapefruit and On Guard
1. Add all ingredients to spray bottle. Shake thoroughly.- See more at: http://doterrablog.com/spring-cleaning-all-purpose-spray/#sthash.W02Jr07o.dpuf
Want to Host an Essential Oils Class?
Are you thinking about hosting an essential oil class or know someone who might? I am offering some great incentives for booking a class in either April or May. Any hostess who schedules a class will receive a doTERRA keychain and their choice of either a 15ml bottle of Balance or Citrus Bliss (~$35 value). If there are 8+ guests at your class, the hostess will receive a FREE Petal Diffuser ($60 value) Lots of fun topics to choose from too: Intro Class, Mood Management, Natural Cleaning, DIY Natural Body Products Make & Take.
Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it on the schedule.
- Saturday April 9th @ 2:00pm; Natural Cleaning with Essential Oils; 3330 S Southway Drive, New Palestine, IN
- Tuesday April 12th @ 6:00 pm; Mood Management Make & Take; Franklin, IN (Message me for more details)
- Tuesday April 19th @ 7:00pm; Natural Cleaning with Essential Oils; Greenwood, IN (Message me for details)
- Wednesday April 20th at 8:00pm; Taking Charge of Your Health; Private Zoom webinar (Message me for more details)
- Thursday April 21st at 7:00pm; doTERRA Spring Wellness Tour; Monroe County Convention Center, Bloomington, IN. http://doterra.com/springtour2016/viewevent.php?eid=291
Congratulations to all of you who shared doTERRA! I want to take a moment to recognize last month's top enrollers.
Vicki DeHaai (2)
Bridget Montgomery (1)
Michelle Repar (1)