Welcome to Kindergarten at Lowell!
Getting ready for the Class of 2028!
Kathy Melton, Lowell Principal, and the Lowell School Staff
Lowell Kindergarten Round-Up
Tuesday, March 3rd, 6:30pm
312 South President Street
Kindergarten Visit: Coming in May 2015!
Interested in All Day Kindergarten?
District 200 is offering an All-Day Kindergarten option for incoming kindergartners for the 2015-16 school year. Click English or Spanish for access to the All-Day Kindergarten Interest Form Instructions. Additional information about the 2015-16 All-Day Kindergarten program is available by clicking one of the following links; English or Spanish.
- Parent Information Meeting: March 19th @ Whittier Elementary School (More info to follow.)
- Registration Opens:March 24th @ 8 a.m. (Online) (Those without online access may visit the School Service Center, Hawthorne Elementary School or Johnson Elementary School.)
Lowell School Guidelines for Success
Health Office Information
- Physical Exam dated after August 19, 2014 w/updated immunizations (Due 8/20/15)
- Vision Exam dated after August 19, 2014 (Due 10/15/15)
- Dental Exam dated after November 15, 2014 (Due 5/15/16)
All forms are available online at cusd200.org>Student Services>Health Services>Medical Forms (Click here.) Hard copies will also be available at Kindergarten Round-Up and at most medical providers.