Mirrormont Country Club
WELCOME TO THE 2021 SEASON!
Fingers crossed for a great 2021 season!
We are planning for a full open season. We don't have swim lessons all figured out yet, however when we do, we will let you know.
There are still some open Board Positions: Treasurer, Building Trustee, Spring & Fall Clean Up Trustee, and Lifeguard Trustee. We have a great group of Board members this year and we would really like to round out the team. The Treasurer and Lifeguard Trustee both get their dues waived. The Building Trustee role is a great role for someone who is handy and good with contractors. Spring and Fall Clean up Trustees help support the two main volunteer events we host and they are more of a one and done role. It's an easy way for a member to fulfill the volunteer hours for the maintenance fee.
Save The Date!
2021 Annual Spring Clean
SUNDAY May 2nd (10am-3pm)
- Pool Opening Work Party, Sunday, May 16th
- Pool OPEN Friday, May 28th
- Dive-In Party, Saturday, June 5th
- MCA Member Appreciation, Saturday, Sept 11th
- Fall Tuck-In Work Party, Sunday, Sept 26th
More information on these events will be provided closer to the dates. We look forward to seeing you there!
Reminder: If you complete 6 hours of volunteer work; we will waive the annual maintenance fee of $250.
Summer Job Opportunties
We are starting early and planning for an AMAZING summer season at the pool.
If you know of anyone looking for a summer job as a Pool Manager, Pool Opener & Closer and Lifeguards, please tell them about the MCC.
- 15 and older with lifeguard certification.
- Schedule: May - September.
- Flexible hours.
Contact Heather if interested OR for more information. email@example.com
All Job descriptions can be found on the Mirrormont Country Club Website
- Tennis Court pressure wash
- Spring Clean May, 2nd
PAY DUES ONLINE
On the website you can pay your dues via PayPal.
Membership Dues are billed twice a year Jan / July and the maintenance fee is assessed at the start of the year and can be paid for or members volunteer for 6 hrs and the maintenance fee will be waived.
Visit the Membership Dues Page
There are 9 options to select from:
- Jan - June Dues - Membership only - 362.00
- July - December Dues - Membership only - 362.00
- Maintenance Fee - Only - 258.00
- Jan - June Dues & Maintenance - 619.00
- July - December Dues & Maintenance - 619.00
- Jan - December Dues only - 722.00
- Jan - December & Maintenance - 980.00
- Tennis Membership Only - 104.00
- Social Membership Only - 207.00
PAY DUE BY MAIL
If paying online is not your thing that's ok you can still send a check via the good ol' USPS
Make check payable to Mirrormont Country Club
PO Box 1758
Issaquah, WA 98027
Mirrormont Country Club Contact Details
Location: 25500 SE Mirrormont Dr, Issaquah, WA 98027
Mailing Address: PO Box 1758, Issaquah, WA 98027
Clubhouse phone: (425) 313-4762
All questions can be sent to the general email and we will get it to the person who can help.
- General - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a specific question for any of the areas listed below feel free to reach out directly.
- Pool - email@example.com
- Membership - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - email@example.com
- Volunteer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter - email@example.com
- Events - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster - email@example.com
* "Thank You" - Dreamstime.com
* "Save the Date" - DepositPhotos
* "Join our Team" - Key Industries