St. Croix Central High School
Graduation Week: May 21, 2018
We are focused on students first. Communication - Professionalism - Family
Our Vison of Learning
In full support of our district mission and vision we at SCC High School are committed to...
Creating a learning experience built on creativity, choice, efficiency, and engagement, resulting in high-achieving and creative problem-solvers who take intellectual risks to discover the world around them and maximize their potential.
2017-18 Building Goals
2. During the 2017-18 school year we will develop and utilize effective methods of assessment, student reflection, and feedback.
3. During the 2017-18 school year 100% of departments / courses will complete work on essential standards, learning targets, and pacing.
Shout Outs and Celebrations
- Lori for creating the program for graduation (Wendy, Nic, and Jordee for their assistance along the way)
- All the people who made the ID Graduation possible. Amazing.
- A great PD day - Thanks, Glenn.
- Garret for selling the deer stands.
- Tech. Ed. guys for the new ticket booth.
- Courtney for the excellent lunch and absolutely delicious dessert.
- Tammy for her service at Friday's PD - thank you for treating us so well.
- The work everyone has done on "My Learning Plan" has been excellent. Thank you for completing your requirements in a timely manner.
Nothing can be done except little by little.
Charles Baudelaire - French Poet
Pre-Assessment Data and Final Exams
- Following your pre-assessment/practice test, please complete the Google form that's been shared with you. If you cannot find the form, let Kurt know.
- Please remember to share your final exam with Kurt.
- What are you most proud of this school year?
- What is one thing you will focus on for next year?
- On what topic, skill or technique would you most like to receive more training (PD)?
- How can the HS administration help you?
Please work with Lori to schedule your honest conversation with Kurt.
Coming Up This Week
Monday, May 21
- All Day - AP Human Geography Field Trip
- 7:30 am - SBA/R Committee - Main Office Conference Room
- 11:30 am - 3:00 pm - St. Croix Government Center - Buckel
- 7:00 pm - School Board Meeting
- All Day - Physics Field Trip - Kimberly
- 7:35 am - 8:05 am - BLT Meeting
- 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm - GRAD WALK (elementary and middle school)
Wednesday, May 23 - Seniors LAST DAY
- 7:35 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meeting
- 8:00 am - 1:00 pm - Stanley Prison - Buckel
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm - Senior Scholarship Night (Auditorium)
Thursday, May 24
- 7:35 am - 8:00 am - SBA&R Department Meeting: by request
Friday, May 25 - GRADUATION DAY
- 9:00 am - 2:30 pm - IDS Willow River
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am - Graduation Practice
- 7:30 pm - Graduation Ceremony