British,American, and German camps
Throughout the American Revolution and World War 2
British and American Camps/Prisons
- Campsites were in New York City, Philadelphia, and Charleston, South Carolina
- Most prisoners died from neglect in the camps then in the war.
- Prisoners in camp were harassed and abused
- Given no food or water for weeks.
- Prisoners in camps were harassed and abused
- Prisoners were given little food or no food at all.
- The most deaths were in the camp called Auschwitz
What would happen if you escape the British, American, or Concentration camp and were CAUGHT
British- Families were killed and you would be beaten to death with sticks and "mad dogs"
American- Beaten to death
Concentration- You and your family were immediately sent to the gas chambers and were cremated.