Berrien Springs Band News
BAND CAMP EDITION!
Band Camp Starts TOMORROW! Monday, July 23rd - Friday, July 27th
Top Ten Reminders for Camp
2. Sunscreen - it's supposed to be sunny most of the week, be prepared!
3. Food - We will have vegetarian options available for lunches, but if you need special dietary foods (gluten-free/vegan), it would be a good idea to pack your own snacks/lunch.
4. Themes - again this year we have theme days! Monday is Green & White day. Show your school pride and your section could win a prize!
5. Supplies - you need bring your music, flip folios, instruments, and a PENCIL everyday!
6. Fees/Forms - camp this year is $80. Please bring payment to camp along with your medical form (if it is outstanding). If you need help with your payment or need to set up a payment plan, we can discuss that in person on Monday with you.
7. Shoes - we use Drillmasters as part of our uniform. If your student needs a pair, we can order in new shoes for $32 or used shoes for $10 (provided we have the needed size).
8. Uniform - your student needs KHAKI shorts for the camp performance on Friday as well as a part of their summer uniform. If you need help finding shorts, please let us know.
9. Times - We run 8am to 5pm every day next week. Friday, we will put on a performance for the community at 6pm.
10. Excitement - Bring a fantastic attitude to camp! We are going to have a great time this year!
Requirements: Colors - can be green, white, and/or black.
Must include a shamrock and music notes.
Text is optional, but if used should reference "band"
Entries are due by noon, Friday, July 27th.