PTO Meeting-Please send me who will attend which meeting!
9-20-Dr. Ledbetter is coming to this meeting.
10-18-K-Flaherty 1- 2- 3-Boehringer 4- 5- specials Vicki, SPED Fisher
11-15K-Moore 1- 2- 3-Spradley 4- 5-Bailey specials Jennifer, SPED Inman
1-17K-Schabron 1- 2- 3-Chilcutt 4- 5- specials SPED Schmidt
2-K-Flaherty 1- 2- 3-Moss 4- 5- specials Wilcox
3-K-Mitchell 1- 2- 3-Claunch 4- 5- specials WARD
4-K-Wellman 1- 2- 3-Boehringer 4- 5- specials REYNOLDS
5-K- 1- 2- 3 Spradley 4- 5- specials WILCOX
REINFORCE-AREA THAT IS VERY WELL
REFINEMENT-FINE TUNE A LITTLE BIT
DEVELOPING -MEANS GROWTH, NOT BAD
A Few Things:
2. Genius Hour-Food--ONLY FOR TEACHERS-WHO IS WHERE?
4. K and 1 to Admin.
5. K and 1 Report Cards
6. Fall Math and Science Night
7. Instructional Coaches
8. Book of the Month-Display work from book...new book at assembly
9. Textbooks-Stacy Jones---will have to do again at the end-of-the-year
10. Concerns- ipad check-out-How do we know if we get it? Can they sign up on google calendar?
Upcoming Staff Meeting
Thursday, Oct. 20th 2016 at 3:30pm
- MEF Foundation
- The Shepherd's House
- GT-with Erica- will get 2 hours of credit
- Duncan -TECH Time
- PINK OUT for MHHS
- PTO Teacher Birthday Treat
- Extra Specials Time 2nd. Grade
- Special Olympics Practice
- Second Grade CBA #1 17th.-21st.
- Third Grade Writing Prompt 17th.-21st.
- K-1 to admin. for math meeting after school
- PTO Meeting 6:30 in cafe
- Grade Level Meetings During Conference During in Conference Room
- WEAR ORANGE TO SUPPORT ANTI-BULLYING-may wear jeans
- FALL CIP Meeting 3:20 Library---DATE CHANGE TO 26TH.
- 5:15 City Parade
- All City Choir Joint Rehearsal at Baxter 3:45-5:45
- Staff Meeting 3:20 Library
- Courage Cape Day1- Wear a cape to school!
- PTO Spirit Shop During Lunches
- MHS Homecoming
- Report Cards
- Fourth Grade Extra Specials
- Special Olympics Practice
- Instructional Reading Levels 4th. & 5th.
- Red Ribbon Week
- Book Fair 10-24-10-28 ---Teacher Preview Day Monday, 10-24, After School
- CBI Shop and Lunch
- FALL CIP Meeting 3:20 Library
- Don't Do Drugs Program
- 3-5 2:05
- Send Student of The Month Note Home
- BOO STEW PTO
- CBI Lunch Day
- Fourth Grade Program 8:30 and 6:30
- Schoolwide Assembly
- Costume Day
- Party Day
- PTO Monster Mash Dance
- First Grade Extra Specials
- PTO Popcorn Party for Box Top Winners
- Happy Halloween!
- Third Grade Admin. Case
- 11-1-Fundraiser Delivered
- 11-2-Donuts with Dad
- 11-4-Share Election Link, 3rd. Grade Extra Specials
- 11-7-Student of the Month Due, Field of Readers
- 11-8-School wide Election, Urban Air for Fundraiser
- 11-9-Muffins with Mom
- 11-10-Third Grade Program at 6:30
- Fourth Grade CBA
- 11-11-Third Grade Program-Morning-Veteran's Day, NO GENIUS HOUR, Kinder extra specials
- FALL ---PIZZA LUNCH ON CAMPUS ON JANUARY 27TH,
- SPRING-PIZZA LUNCH ON CAMPUS ON MAY 19TH.
- All A's academically, All E's in conduct for grades 2-5 or all S's in conduct for k-1,
and not missed a day of school for the semester!
Please remember to have paperwork filled out in googledocs.
4-11---ARE YOU CONSIDERING RETENTION?
SAT DATES WITH THOMAS AND SYVERSON, HESTER AND GERMANY,
AND THE GRADE LEVE TEACHERS:
AT THESE DATES WE WILL MOVE KIDS IN AND OUT OF TIER II AND TIER III IF GOALS HAVE BEEN MASTERED:
1-17 AND 1-18
4-11 AND 4-25