IMHO Midyear Convention
Saturday, Oct. 5th 2013 at 2:30pm
Jeanne B. McCoy Community Center, 100 East Dublin-Granville Road, New Albany, Ohio 43054
Playback Singer & Super Singer Junior finalist
Plackback Singer & Super Singer finalist
Anush G. Shandilya
Hariyudan Naan & Ragamalika contestant
5:30 pm - Social Hour - Sri Lankan dinner can be purchased
7:00 pm - Music NIght
$10 - Non Veg
$8 - Veg
(All proceeds will go towards the cause below)
Ticket Prices (Music Night):
$10 (student price)
Tickets can be purchased from
Jennilee Cookman - 614.659.9922
Gajo Gajaananan - 614.289.3247
Patrick Lingam - 614.804.4307
Ruban Shiva - 864.414.2256
Or at Patel Brothers on Sawmill Road, Columbus
For online tickets:
Free babysitting available if registered in advance while purchasing tickets via phone
All proceeds from this event will go towards the establishment of an autism center in Northern Sri Lanka and the auto rickshaw project for paraplegics
IMHO Achievements & Goals:
- Over $3.3 million worth of relief and development efforts in Sri Lanka, Haiti, Ethiopia, Burma, Bangladesh, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Somalia, and the US.
- Established primary healthcare centers, psychiatric centers, provided mobile clinics, and immediate health and medical needs during times of crisis.
- First to respond with emergency food relief inside Sri Lanka's conflict zone at the end of the civil war in 2009.
- Three Wheeler (Auto rickshaw) project - provides three wheelers that can be operated without the use of legs to paraplegia patients, who can use them as taxis.
- Center for Neurodevelopmental Disorders - provides a facility to help autistic children and their families.
- And many more. Please visit www.theimho.org