February 19, 2016
Next Week & Beyond
Monday, February 22nd
Tuesday, February 23rd
- 3rd gr Tobacco program at 10:30 am in the Library
Wednesday, February 24th
Thursday, February 25th
Papa John's Night
BAM- Email Whitney to be added to the list
Friday, February 26th
- Character Ed assembly at 9
3/1- Tech support at South for teachers
- They can help with hardware, software, systems, accounts or even functionality and user support for all things related to district supplied technology.
- This includes:
- Google Drive, Email and all other Google apps
- SMART Notebook and SMART Boards
- Document cameras
- Instructional Technology Support
- District accounts (Or reference to the correct contact person if outside our department.)
3/2- PBS team members site visit in Moberly
3/3- Tornado Drill at 2:45
3/4- PD day!
Attendance Matters! Please focus and stress this in your classrooms. If you have individual student concerns, come see me! This will take a total TEAM effort!
Character Trait- Honesty
It is that time of year again! We are excited to offer Health Screens to everyone that partakes in the JCPS Health Insurance. We offer the Health Screens as an added benefit to each of you. It is a great way to monitor your results from year to year, plus it puts money back in your pocketbook! By participating in the health screens you receive a $30 premium reduction each month! That totals $360 in savings a year!
The Health Screens will be held each day at the Dix Road Education Center on the following days:
To register please use the following link from CRMC
A couple of notes about the screens:
1. If you choose to go to your private physician, please use the attached form and have it faxed to UMR at the number given.
2. Cotenine test- This test will be offered again if you wish to earn 100 points for being Tobacco-free. If you go to your private physician, this test will need to be done at the screens. Everyone will be asked if they wish to have this test and everyone will have to respond yes or no. It is 100% optional.
3. InBody and Waist-to-Hip ratio will also be taken again. Please know that you will have to take shoes and socks off for the InBody assessment.
4. Please print the waivers that are to be completed and bring them with you. This will help to speed up the process.