Desuze , Angelo
You're Not The Only One
1. What years were you in middle school?
2. What kinds of music, movies, and fashion were popular at the time?
- music: hip-hop, Mariah Carey, and Selena
- Movies: Pocahontas, Toy Story, and The Nutty Professor
- fashion: Lip stick, reebok classics, and Air force ones
3. What were your favorite activities in middle school? What were your hobbies and interests?
Going to church with my parents, days at the beach, and spending time in general with my family
4. What job/ interests/ activites do you have now? Is there a connection between what you liked then and what you enjoy today
I still enjoy spending time with my family, going swimming, and camping.
5. what was the best part about being in middle school?
I was exciting about switching classes. I loved home ec. classes, also known as economics class. This is where I learned to sew and cook.
6. What was the worst?
Being 100 percent responsible for keeping track of all my work, that is until I got the hang of it.
7. How would you describe your middle school self?
I was very shy and quiet. Although I knew many kids and stayed in small groups with my friends.
8. What advice about growing up would you give to kids my age?
Take your time. Life is not a race. There is no going back after you become an adult. You only get one chance at being a kid.
9. Was there any drastic chang from elementary to middle school, if so how?
I went from having one class a day to having six classes all in one day. Also i took the bus to to elementary but walked to middle school