Events in 1913
Tragic lo days
- Started in 1910 with peasants, middle class, urban labors, and others rose up against Porfirio Diaz.
- About 5,000 people died in those three years
- Felix Diaz (Porfirio Diaz nephew) assembled an army in Veracruz
- February 9, 1913 they failed to make an attack on the capital during that fight Reyes died.
- The fight was so scary that when ammunition blew a whole in the prison prisoners didn't want to escape from prison.
Notre Dame upsets Army
- Score 35-13
- Notre Dame was the first team to use forward pass affectionally.
- over 5,000 people came to watch the game
- They were the first to also use it to beat a bigger team when they were a smaller team
- The first time it was brought up to the football word was in 1906 by St. Louis University
- Stolen from Louvre museum in 1911
- They thought that it left Paris but it never did
- Stollen by by vincenzo peruggia
Notre Dame vs. Army - 1913 - Irish Use the Forward Pass