The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 9/9/2018
School Closed on Monday & Tuesday. We'll see you on Wednesday, 9/12!
Priority item #1 for our sixth graders: how to open your locker!
Our Generals are back! Yay! Happy New Year!!
8th grade scientists take on a design challenge!
Message from the Freehold Township Education Association
The Freehold Township Education Association would like to invite you to meet the candidates running for the Freehold Board of Education this November. The Freehold Board of Education impacts the education of our students and this is your chance to hear their thoughts and ideas about the future of education in Freehold Township. We hope you can join us for this Freehold Township Pride in Public Education event so you will know the candidates you are voting for in November.
Interested individuals can go to the FTEANJ.com website to sign up. The link can be found in the FTEA Event drop down box. They might have to copy and paste the link. We have a limit of 60 tickets, but will also have a wait list and depending on interest, we might increase the amount of tickets available. Individuals should RSVP by Sept. 30. I have also provided the link below:
Morning Drop Off
- Morning drop off begins at 7:00am at both the front and side entrances. Students should wait with their parents until 7:00am. There is no supervision in the building prior to that time; therefore, students will not be permitted in the building until 7:00am.
- Due to the high volume of cars dropping off in the morning, parents are encouraged to drop their child off prior to 7:30am.
- Please note our one-way traffic pattern diagram. See attached map: http://bit.ly/2vxm2AZ
- Drop off is curbside only at the side entrance.
- Please maintain a speed of no more than 5 miles per hour when traveling in the parking lot, to ensure the safety of staff and students.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Mark Your Calendar
- Monday, September 10, 2018: District closed
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 District closed
- Wednesday, September 12: Locker Set-Up (please see above for details) from 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, September 13: Locker Set-Up (please see above for details) from 2:30pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018: Board Meeting @ 7:00pm - 384 West Main Street
- Thursday, September 13, 2018: Fall sports begin
- Monday, September 17, 2018: Back-to-School Night
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018: District closed
- Thursday, October 4, 2018: Picture Day
- PTO Volunteer Form: http://bit.ly/2MBQ8te
- PTO Committee Descriptions: http://bit.ly/2KFogmk
- DDE School Spirit Clothing Order Form: http://bit.ly/2npIE1A
Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction!
Thank you for your support!