You Can Help!
DID YOU KNOW THAT......
- 1 in 7 students in grades K-12 is either a bully or a victim of bullying
- 71% of students report bulling as a problem in this school
- 56% of students have personally witnessed bullying at school
Bullying is an everyday epidemic raging in American schools everyday. It must be put to a stop in order to prevent tragedies and improve the welfare of children.
- Taking or breaking someone's things
- Making mean or rude hand gestures
What Can You Do?
- If you see someone being bullied or if you're getting bullied, report it to teachers, parents, counselors (Mr. Dowdell, Mr. Hartley, your counselor)
- Talk to your friend who is being bullied and support and urge them to tell an adult
- Stand up for someone getting bullied
Where You Can Go For More Information: