IT'S SHOW TIME!
AT THE TAP STUDIO
Session 4 has officially ended! The Monday and Tuesday classes meet this week, as well as only the private students who have pre-arranged to meet this week. Please refer to the calendar below for details.
Are you ready for the recital?
1. Do you know your schedule at Dress Rehearsal?
Dress Rehearsal is at the Bear Tooth on Friday, May 25th. Each dance has a unique arrival time and dismissal time. The schedule is found in the Recital Newsletter.
2. Do you have your tickets?
You can purchase your tickets in advance online: https://thetapstudioak2018.brownpapertickets.com. If you wait until the day of the show, the ticket price increases to $5 more per ticket.
We are officially sold out of tickets for the main floor! There is still space upstairs in the balcony section. Please note that there is open seating, regardless of when you purchased your ticket. Make sure you reserve your seats for performers on the main floor during dress rehearsal.
4. Do you know the costume, hair and makeup for your class?
Last week, I sent individualized emails with complete details for each class. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Please take a look at our Summer 2018 newsletter to see our summer schedule and offerings! Classes begin on Monday, June 4th.
As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm here to help!
Week of May 20, 2018
- 5:00-5:45pm: Advanced Beginner Tap, Ages 6-9
- 5:45-6:45pm: Absolute Beginner Adult Tap
- 6:45-7:30pm: Beginner Tap, Ages 10-14
- 7:30-8:30pm: Advanced Beginner Adult Tap
Tuesday, May 22nd
- 4:00-4:30pm: Private Student
- 4:30-5:00pm: Private Student
- 5:00-5:30pm: Private Student
- 5:30-7:00pm: Intermediate Tap B/C
- 7:00-8:00pm: Beginner Adult Tap
Wednesday, May 23rd
- 5:15-5:45pm: Private Student
- 6:00pm: "All Night"
- 7:00pm: "Lucky To Be Alive"
Thursday, May 24th
- 2:00-3:00pm: Private Student
- 3:30pm: Load up floors and chairs at The Tap Studio
- 4:00pm: Load in at Bear Tooth
Friday, May 25th
- 8:40-11:40am: Dress Rehearsal at Bear Tooth
- 12:00pm: Dancers arrive at Bear Tooth
- 12:30pm: Pizza Buffet opens!
- 1:00pm: The show begins! It's important to us that we always start on time. Please make sure you arrive to allow enough time to get your pizza and find your seat before 1:00pm. Otherwise, we'll have to start without you (THAT would be a bummer!).