CIES Wednesday Envelope
for Elementary Staff--September 24th, 2014
In This Issue:
- NWEA/MAP Growth Goal One-Click Reports
- AIMSweb (Progress Monitoring)
- Updates for Benchmark Universe
- Digital Learning: Scholastic Study Jams
NWEA/MAP Growth Goal One-Click Reports on i-Cue
NWEA/MAP Growth Goal One-Click Reports are now on i-Cue. These reports can be used for individual student goal setting (for conferences, etc.) and should be the first place you look for these targets You can learn how to access the new one-click report here.
Updates for Benchmark Universe
- When you log-in to Benchmark Universe, make sure you are logging in to the correct site: https://new.benchmarkuniverse.com/ See image to the right, this is what the log-in page will work. Your username is you last name, first initial. Your password is teacher with a lowercase t.
- Benchmark Universe now works on the iPad-scrolling and everything! Yippee!
- Please keep checking. The glitches are are being fixed daily.
- If you are stuck, call your Staff Development Assessment Specialist.