Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
Stay current on daily and weekly First in Math progress!
First Grade learned about the first Thanksgiving!
First Grade can represent their math thinking in pictures and words!
This Week at The Ridge
Tuesday: Regular Schedule. Instructional Rounds debrief during PLC meetings. All teachers meet in A17 during your planning time. Check your box for a Holiday gift!
Wednesday: Regular Schedule. Assistant Principal learning walks across campus, Class Pictures. Stop by the lounge after school for a warm Holiday treat!
Thursday: Regular Schedule. Cook off campus. Check your box for another Holiday gift!
Friday: Wrangler Round-Up, please send representative to set up gym by 7:00. Ginger Brown's in the lounge for breakfast! Last Day for Penguin Patch.
Teacher To Do List:
- Update your Monthly Reading Level sheet in preparation for RtI Check-In.
- Be mindful of student behavior spikes as we approach the break. Students sense the loss of structure and relationships and may externalize the loss as inappropriate behaviors. Minimize the amount of Holiday themed instruction to keep this in check.
Dec. 2: HOA/PTA Santa Event at LIndstrom Pool 4:00-8:00
Dec. 4-8: Penguin Patch Holiday Shop 7:00-3:00.
Dec. 4-5: Instructional Rounds, Debrief during PLC
Dec. 5: Box Tops Due
Dec. 6: CRES to host Learning Walks for Assistant Principals, Class Pictures
Dec. 8: End of 2nd Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks
Dec. 12: Progress Reports Sent Home, No PLC meetings today.
Dec. 13: Preliminary Spelling Bee, District Holiday Open House, Big Kahuna Limo Ride, CRES Honor Choir to EMSISD Board Room for Holiday performance
Dec. 15: Early Dismissal, Staff Luncheon
Jan. 1- Holiday
Jan. 2- Campus PD- Lead4Ward- location TBD
Jan. 12- Campus Spelling Bee/ Early Dismissal
Jan. 15- MLK Day- NO School.
- To Niesha for putting together the Angel Tree! --Jones
- To Elyssa for always coming to help when needed! -- Baxter
- To Courtney Wimberley for getting all of my sub stuff ready when I had an unexpected absence -- Bernal
- To Sandra Young and Natasha Provo for securing the prizes for Education Foundation! Can't wait for those cinnamon rolls!