THE KNIGHTLY NEWS
January 8, 2021
Notes from Dr. Sullivan
Morning Dropoff on 152nd St
- Do not double park or drop off from the second lane in the morning. Students should only exit the vehicle when it is next to the curb.
- Do not hold up traffic by getting out of your car in the morning. Hugs and kisses are important but can be given before you leave your home. This will help with a smooth flow of traffic before school.
- Regardless of where you dropoff or pickup, bring your patience. With the winter weather, we have extra traffic before and after school.
- The PTO is organizing a Marco's Pizza Box Night - January 25-27. See the flyer below for details. This event was very successful last year and we are hoping for similar participation this year.
- Details for a spring "Boosterthon" are being planned.
- Second Quarter Report Cards were sent home with students today.
Raising Cane's Pay Back Night
- Plan to support Neihardt by eating Raising Cane's on January 19th. Watch for a flyer with details next week.
JAN 18 - NO SCHOOL
Free breakfast and lunch will continue for both in school students and curbside participants through June 30, 2021.
Meal Service Week of Jan 11 - 15
Free curbside community meals for all children between the ages of 1 - 18 will be available for pick up at the below listed sites from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 12 & Friday Jan. 15:
- Central Middle School- 12801 L Street
- Millard North High School- 1010 South 144th Street
- Millard South High School- 14905 Q Street
- Millard West High School- 5710 South 176th Street
Tuesday 1/12 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Monday 1/11. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for Jan. 13 - 15.
Friday 1/15 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Thursday 1/14. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for Jan. 16 - 19.
An individual submission must be submitted for each child requesting a meal. If you have any questions please call 402-715-1440.
Free weekend meal kits for in school students can be pre ordered by Thursday 1/14 by 5:00 pm through the weekend meal kit order form. The weekend meal kits will provide breakfast and lunch for Saturday, Sunday & Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. Students can pick up their meal kits at the end of the school day on Friday Jan. 15 as they exit the school building.
SUPPORT YOUR KNIGHTS!
PARENT ACCESS LINE:
COVID FAQ'S FOR SCHOOL: