By: Rita And Tiffany
Countries and Cities
- South Sudun
The Type of Landscape
In East Africa they have lots of Forest and oceans. With the forset and ocean they have many wildlife. They also have sea grass with coral that help with other wildlifes.
The Diffrent Types of Climate
There is more then one just climate. They have Equatorial climate. This normaly happens around Lake Victoria. This has heavy rainfalls. Another type of climate they face a dry tropical climate. The high temputure rage is 30 C
- Nautural Gas
- Ruvuma River-It is 800 kilometers long. It is the border between Tanzaina and Mozambique
- Mount KIlimanjoro- It has three volicanic cones,Kibo,Mawenzi, and Shira. It is the highest free standing Mountain
- The Horn Of Africa-It lies along the southern side of Gulf of Aden. IT is feferred to in ancient and medieval times as Bilad ala Barber. The Horn of Africa denotes the region containing the countries of Eritea, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Somali
- Lake Victoria-it is man made. It is also the longest and freshes water lake in terms of surface area
- Lake tanganyika- It is the secound most deppest lake in the world
- Burundi- You would tore the shores of Lake Tanganyika and it holds the Nile River that you would tore
- Kenya- It known for the worlds-class safaris. You could also go visit the buetiful beaches that Kenya has
- Uganda-Uganda is known most for the wildlife that you can travel to. It also the best place for treks into the Congolese Jungle to visit the nearly extinct mountain gorillas
The Diffuculties of traveling In East Africa
One of the major things that they have trouble with is Interstate conflict. This happens when ethnic and religious things that other people don't like. Another reason is the Environmental problems. The regional problems are caused by the environmental problems.
What i liked most about East Africa
What I really like about East africa is the wildlife in Ugenda. The reason is because I love animals. I really want to visit Lake Victorica that is in East Africa. My mom's name is Victoria and I think it would be neat to go and see. I like to go fishing and that is one of there activities that they do. But the last thing I like about East Africa is the people. They seem nice and helpful since they have to do farming and fishing with each other.