How to successfully pull off the art of Bunburying
Materials for Bunburying
The main thing needed to orchestrate the art of Bunburying is supplies. They're essential to not getting caught. So here's some recommended supplies to begin Bunburying the right way.
- A new cell phone
- A planner
- A decent amount of money
- Some Alibis
- New clothes
- A new personality
- An emergency supply crate in case something goes wrong
Preparing to Bunbury
As Confucius once said: "Success depends on previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure." So, here's some tips on how to prepare to Bunbury.
- Buy everything with personal cash only
- Buy different items at different stores
- Conceal the items with normal ones
- When going to your new things (ID, Driver's License, phone, etc.), dress up and act like the way your second life would
It will be tough to manage going back and forth between your two lives, but don't worry, here are some more tips to help.
- Make sure to keep the homes far away, so the lives won't intersect
- Have fake trips involving work
- Have a nice amount of money on hand in order to bribe anyone who catches you
- Know what traffic is where to get to each place in a timely manner
Possible problems that can happen while Bunburying
When Bunburying, you will more likely than not, have some problems on the way. Here's some of the problems that you should watch out for.
- You are arrested
- You are blackmailed
- The two lives intersect
- Parts from one life are accidentally put into the other
- Two people from both lives become friends
Precautions while Bunburying
Here's a list of some precautions for you to have so if any problems happen, you won't be caught as easily.
- Extra Money
- A third identity
- A place far away, preferably in another country
- More than one storage container
- A really good lawyer
- A way to get off of the grid
That's the end of this guide to Bunburying. It will be good if this helps. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.