Are human activities causing global warming?
Human activities are causing global warming.
- Deforestation by humans are not letting plants photosynthesize and can't get rudnof greenhouse gases.
- Greenhouse gases are gases in the atmosphere that absorb and emit radiation.
- Carbon dioxide is increasing in the atmoshpere.
Human activities are not causing global warming.
- For the past dozen years there has been a steady incline in the temperature on Earth.
- Global temperatures have stopped increasing over the past few years.