Railroads in ND and other places
best way to get to your destination in the most relaxing way
- By 1776, iron had replaced the wood in the rails and wheels on the carts.
- In 1789, Englishman, William Jessup designed the first wagons with flanged wheels.
- In 1803, a man named Samuel Homfray decided to fund the development of a steam-powered vehicle to replace the horse-drawn carts on the tramways.
- The Pullman Sleeping Car was invented by george pullman in 1857.
- By time trains get even more advanced.
trains are awesome
Monday, May 4th, 9pm
America,north dakota,and other locations.
- William Jessup
- Samuel Homfray
- Julius Griffiths
- George Stephenson
- richard trevithick's
- Colonel john stevens
- peter cooper
- George pull men
the importance to settling in the west.
It's a faster way of transport people, goods , foods , and any other things that you can bring along.
Trains are reliable.
Are faster than most transportations and more safer.
Its more comfortable or like a sleep car.
One of the more cheaper ways of transportation.
You can see the country side.
They often have meals and other goods.
Their might be a wreck that could end badly.
Slower than a plane.
No traffic jams.
They are often delayed
They can only go certain places.
You need some type of transportation to the train.