September 27, 2020
Week Two Is a Wrap!
I also want to recognize the efforts of our parents as well. There are many parents home schooling their children, supporting remote learning at home, driving and picking up their children and being very patient and understanding while we overcome technology and transportation difficulties. Each day we are making progress!
Half Day of School on Wednesday, September 30th
The school hours on a half day of school are 9:00-12:00.
Half day parent pick up time is 11:45-12:00 pm. Buses dismiss at 12:00 pm.
This week there will be no AM Preschool.
PM Preschool will attend their normal hours with parents dropping off at 12:30 and picking up at 3:00.
Regular parent drop off time in the morning is 8:45-9:00 am.
Regular parent pick up time in the afternoon is 3:00-3:15 pm.
School Cafe IDs
Dress in Layers
First Day of Kindergarten
First Grade Recess
We know that children learn character mainly through imitation. They listen, observe and learn cooperation skills by watching the words and actions of their parents and teachers. When your child sees you working happily with others, they sense the joy you feel and will want to experience that joy, too.
What are some ways that you can model cooperation?
- Listen carefully to others so that you can understand what they are saying
- Share or take turns when more than one person wants the same thing
- Do a part of a shared task and do the very best you can
- Compromise when you have a conflict
- Show appreciation for what others contribute
- Include everyone and make everyone feel needed