Congrats on Your Decision!
You've made the right choice to appoint with Allstate!
You have been approved as a July 1st Exclusive Agent!!
This is contingent on you passing the General Lines Property and Casualty and General Lines Life, Accident, and Health exams and submitting the applications to TDI prior to the first day of class.
You were approved for a location at: 3331 Cartwright Rd, Missouri City, TX 77459
The Next Phase of Your Appointment Journey is Completion of Our Best-in-Class Education Phase
Classes will be held at a combination of two Allstate locations.
- Allstate Texas Regional Office: 8675 Freeport Pkwy N, Irving, TX 75063
- Allstate University National Campus: 100 E Palatine Rd, Wheeling, IL 60090
July New Agency Owner Education Schedule:
- 05/08-05/12, Allstate Texas Regional Office
- 05/16-05/25, Allstate University National Campus
- 05/30-06/02, Hometown
- 06/05-06/9, Allstate Texas Regional Office
- 06/12-06/16, Allstate Texas Regional Office
- 06/19-06/23, Allstate Texas Regional Office
A flyer with additional information about your classes at the National Campus is forthcoming in a separate email.
It has been a pleasure working with you thus far in your journey! Phase 2 of your appointment consists of an education phase and completion of our on-boarding documents. Terri Crabb will take the lead in this next phase of your on-boarding. If she hasn't already, Terri will be reaching out to your shortly. In this phase you will receive a combination of 3 emails:
- Your education agreement
- Separate email with the passcode to access your education agreement
- Onboarding documents (Subject line will read: Welcome to Onboarding)
These documents are time sensitive and will need your immediate attention.
Congratulations again on your decision to join the Allstate family and I look forward to watching your business grow and flourish!!