2021 November Virtual Newsletter
A Month of Thanksgiving!
AES is participating in the Thanksgiving Food Drive! Please send any canned goods or non-perishable items to feed Georgetown County families for this Thanksgiving! Click here for more information.
Native American Heritage Month and Veteran's Day are also during the month of November!
We look forward to having a month full of Thankfulness!
November After School Program every Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday 2:30-4:30Week 15 and 29 only for this Month
Girls on the Run every Monday and Thursday 2:15-3:45
- November Fridays - Panda Spirit Day
- Nov 1-5 - United Way Penny War
- Nov 4 - United to Read Day (K-2)
- Nov 4 & 18 - United Way Hat Days $1
- Nov 5 & 12 - Sunshine Snacks
- Nov 8 - PTA Meeting - Virtual
- Nov 10 - Half Day for Students - Dismissal at 11:00 - No After School Program today
- Nov 11 - Veteran's Day - No School
- Nov 15 - SIC Meeting - Virtual
- Nov 19 - Kona Ice Day
- Nov 23 - Clemson/Carolina Day
- Nov 24-26 - Thanksgiving Holidays - No School
- Nov 29 - 2nd Nine Weeks Interims go Home
Panda Safety Patrol
AES is excited to have students involved in our Safety Patrol Program. The Panda Safety Patrol helps students navigate in the hallways and reminds them of our Panda Expectations!
Become an Andrews Elementary PTA Member!
Listed below are several of the events that PTA members will have the opportunity to help with as a volunteer:
- Special Snack Helper
- Sort and Distribute Fundraising Items
- Count Fundraising Money
- Provide occasional lunch/recess duty coverage
- Spring Carnival Helper
- Fall Festival
- Field Day
- and much more!
Please consider joining the AES PTA! Click Here for a PTA Membership Application.
School Bell Schedule
- Building Open - 7:00 am
- First Bell - 7:25 am
- School Begins - 7:30 am
- School Dismissal - 2:00 pm
Things to Remember!
- If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- School begins at 7:30 am and dismissed at 2:00 pm each day
AES Mission Statement
The mission of Andrews Elementary School, in
partnership with parents and community, is to meet the
social, emotional, physical, and educational needs of all
students, enabling them to become life-long learners and
productive members of society.