Principal's Weekend Update
March 16th, Saint Clement Mary Hofbauer
In this issue...
- Are you in touch?
- Marker Monday!
- Financial Aid: 18/19 Enrollment Info
- Tax Report for Tuition Paid
- There will be a video shoot here at school on April 9th. Please make sure your children are in uniform that day. We will not honor out of uniform passes that day.
- Friendly reminder to please be extra cautious driving during morning drop off and afternoon pick up. This includes slowing down near the school, coming to complete stops, staying off of phones, and keeping a careful eye out for the patrols. Thank you!
Are you in touch?
Financial Aid and 2018/19 Enrollment Information
Financial aid is available for preschoolers expected to enter kindergarten at Saint Mark's in the fall of 2019 - see grant interface below to apply.
For more information about the Aim Higher scholarship, please see the mailchimp flyer below.
Financial aid was awarded on March 15th.
Tuition agreements will be available soon and will be due on April 15.
Enrollment for 2018-19 is now open!
Preschoolers returning to preschool- please see myTADS.com below.
Preschoolers entering Kindergarten, and students entering grades 1-8, please check your email for your re-enrollment link, or log in to your TADS account and click the ‘enrollment’ tab.
Please be on the lookout in your child's classroom newsletter, as well as emails from Teachers, about important enrollment information for next fall.
Tax Report for Tuition Paid
Looking for Saint Mark’s federal tax ID? It’s in TADS - From your TADS account home page, click the tab labeled 'billing'. Then look in the upper left corner for the Household Paid Tuition Tax report. Click that and indicate the year for which you want info (2017). You should see an itemized list of payments and the tax ID there as well.
News and Upcoming Events
- Open gym, Fridays 4:30-6
- Fish Fry, March 16
- All School Mass, March 19
- Marker Monday, March 19
- Easter Break, Monday March 26 - Monday April 2nd
- CCW Spring Luncheon, April 7
- Grands' Day, May 4
- Grand Olde Saint Mark's Days, May 18-19
- Saint Mark's Golf Day, Jun 24