Why Franchise Panera Bread?
Basic Company Information
With its carefully crafted reputation for health food served up fast, combined with warm, comfortable surroundings, Panera Bread has become one of the fastest-growing franchise brands in America. Its menu, with savory baked breads, soufflés and sweets, as well as a full offering of café fare, including Panini sandwiches, hand-tossed salads, delectable soups and a kids’ menu that ranks among the best, Panera Bread draws a crowd from morning to night. In addition, the friendly, coffeehouse-type atmosphere in Panera Bread locations encourages customers to relax, sip coffee and chat, read or work online.
- Franchise fee of $35,000
- Potential income range of $942,000-$1.6 million per year
- Royalty fee of 5%
- Net worth of $7.5 million
- Liquid capital of $3 million
- Passion for bread
*prior restaurant experience required*
Why should you choose Panera Bread?
I chose Panera for three reasons:
- One of the largest growing franchises
- High rate of income return
- Applies to a variety of age groups
- Demographic of ages 18-55+
- Most productive in popular metropolitan areas
- Competition is rare due to limited acceptance of franchisees
What skills are needed to franchise Panera Bread?
I do have a very particular particular set of skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Money management
- Good with crisis management