The Weekly Memo
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. --Psalm 51:12
January 14, 2016
Student and Staff Spotlight
- Thank you for a SUCCESSFUL "Raising the Bar Family Night"!
- Thank you for your continued dedication to our school and students.
- Thank you for a reflective Data Day....EVERYBODY GROWS!
- Thank you for engaging your students!
- Thank you for your continued support and participation with evening activities!
- NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY, JANUARY 18!
- During winter months, students can go outside for recess as long as the temperature is 20 or above. However, please consider wind chill (10 or above). Students should be dressed in layers and not exposed for prolonged periods of time.
- Levels meetings are scheduled for Tuesday, January 19th.
- The Catholic Schools Week schedule of activities can be found on CKS Connect: schedules-other
- Pacing Guides (from Aug.-Dec.) due January 29th. Please see Amy with any questions and/or guidance in starting or completing ELA. She has samples and ideas to share if needed.
- CATHECHIST REFLECTIONS HAVE BEEN PLACED IN MAILBOXES. PLEASE PLACE THOSE IN YOUR PORTFOLIO!
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
- The noise level continues to be too loud in the staircase next to the cafeteria! Please review the follow:
HALLWAYS & COMMON AREAS
- Students are to be quiet in the hall and in common areas, not to disrupt classroom learning. Students are to walk in the hallways; they are never to run. Elementary students are to walk in a single file line on the right side of the hallways and stairways.
- K-5 teachers should send an adult with their students any time they are traveling as a class to ensure expectations and procedures are followed and for safety reasons.
- Middle school student are permitted to talk quietly in the hallways on the lower level; however, they should be silent on the main level, in common areas and on the stairs.
- Continue to review ALL procedures and expectations (including cafeteria)!
- Please keep students off the field (due to seeding) until further notice.
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- Stay weather alert and be prepared for an E-Day in the event of inclement weather!!
- Please use the copier in the teacher's lounge as often as possible. It is the fastest and least costly!
If you haven't signed up for an observation, follow the link: