NEU Pence Elementary
October 10 - October 14
We are glad to announce that starting Monday October 14, our Pedestrian Gate by Beyer Way will be open for Student Pick-up and Drop-Off, please be on the lookout and yield for Parents and Students crossing the street. We appreciate your support!
Important Dates to Remember
School Board Meeting
No Student Day/ Parent Conferences
Parent/ Teacher Conferences/ Report Cards
Superintendent's Listening Tour
Tuesday February 28
*Click on the document below for more information*
Upcoming Minimum Days
Due to Parent Conferences we will have the following minimum days:
October 18, 19, 20
*** Reminder: Wednesdays are always Minimum Days ***
- We would like to remind our Pence Families that parents and guardians are not allowed inside the campus due to the Covid restrictions.
- For the most updated COVID Information and Decision Tree, please visit the District's website.
Military Families' Corner
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - email@example.com
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary:
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.
- If you would like a hard copy of our Family Handbook, please come by the Office from 12pm - 4pm to pick up one.