TTVA Weekly Newsletter
September 24, 2021
Note from Pricipal DeWolfe
Also, next week we will release more information on workbook pick up for our elementary students.
Please continue to check our school website: https://www.ttsdschools.org/virtualacademy for regular updates.
PSAT for High School Students
There are a limited number of spaces and both schools are prioritizing testing for Juniors (11th grade) since this is needed to qualify for National Merit Scholarships.
THS: students should contact the bookkeeper (Carrie Bayha) to register- firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-431-5406
TuHS: students can log into the Online Students Store, sign up, and pay; contact Jacky Guerrero at email@example.com with questions
What to Bring:
- One piece of photo I.D. (driver’s license, student body card, etc) Two #2 Pencils
- Calculator is highly recommended (no print out)
- *calculators will not be provided
The PSAT is a secure test, which means students taking the PSAT must adhere to the following guidelines or they will be dismissed from the test:
- Students must show ID at the time of check in
- Food and drink (including water) are not allowed in the test rooms
- Students may not share calculators
- Students may not bring other electronic devices (airpods, tablet, smart watch, cd players, mp3’s, etc)
- Students must work only on the test sections directed by the test proctor Students must wait to be dismissed from the test by the test proctor ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED. There will be a phone available in the Counseling Office for student use after the completion of the test.
TTVA is a separate school and we want to make sure we are able to help you as needed.
Our Virtual Office hours are 7:30 - 4:30 each day where we are available by email: VirtualAcademy@ttsd.k12.or.us or phone: 503-431-3730. If you need to coordinate the drop off or pick up of materials please contact Sarah Dinger firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Main Office Contact List
Sue Porter - School Counselor
Contact info: email@example.com 503-431-3733
How she can help: student/family needs and schedule changes
Sarah Dinger - Head Secretary
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org 503-431-3730
How she can help: report an absence or get general school information
Not sure who to contact? Send an email to the main office: VirtualAcademy@ttsd.k12.or.us