NEU Pence Elementary
December 5 - December 9
Certificated and Classified Employee of the Year Awards
We would like to congratulate
Ms. Jeanette Walker for being recognized as Certificated Employee of the Year
(Teacher of the Year)
Ms. Sylvia Castellon as Classified Employee of the Year.
The Pence Penguins appreciate you very much and everything you do everyday!
Please visit our Twitter page for more information @penceSBUSD
South Bay Union School District Job Fair
Coffee with the Principal: Meet & Greet with Mr. Espinoza
Important Dates to Remember
Winter Art Night
Sponsored by Pence PTA
Thursday December 8
4 - 6 pm
SBUSD JOB FAIR
Saturday December 10
9am - 12pm
Coffee with Superintendent Espinoza and Principal Preciado
Thursday December 15
Superintendent's Listening Tour
Tuesday February 28
*Click on the document below for more information*
MTS Pronto Youth Pass for Students
The Youth Opportunity Pass pilot program allows anyone 18 and under to ride transit for free in San Diego County with a PRONTO youth account, including unlimited rides on the bus, Trolley, COASTER, and SPRINTER through August 31st, 2023.
Please follow THIS LINK to get more information!
COMPUTERS 2 KIDS
Please download or open the document below for more information on the Computer 2 Kids event happening soon, this event will take place on
Saturday, December 3rd from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
at Chula Vista High School @ 820 4th Avenue, Chula Vista CA 91911
Military Families' Corner
Please see below for upcoming events and information pertaining to our Military Families:
South Bay Union School District
Oneonta/IB Charter/Emory, Lisa Poli – 619-403-0686
San Diego Upcoming Events: https://www.sandiego.org/explore/events.aspx
Naval Base San Diego: https://sandiego.navylifesw.com/
Please see below for more information on upcoming events for Military Families:
Please see below for more information of the 12th Annual Health Fair in our community.
- Stop by the office OR
- Send an email to Karla Brown - email@example.com OR
- Return the blue slip to the office or to your child's classroom teacher
- We would like to remind our Pence Families that parents and guardians are not allowed inside the campus due to the Covid restrictions.
- For the most updated COVID Information and Decision Tree, please visit the District's website.
Pence Elementary School
Office Hours are Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maria Preciado - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Secretary:
- Attendance Secretary:
Stay Connected with Pence Elementary
- Please visit our School's Website for all the most requested information including Schedules, Minimum Days, Student School Year Calendar, Upcoming Events and our Family Handbook.
- You can also contact us at Let's Talk on the District's Website, you will find the link on the left-hand side of the main page.
- If you would like a hard copy of our Family Handbook, please come by the Office from 12pm - 4pm to pick up one.