Tuesday, Dec. 31st, 9pm
40 Patriots Point Rd
Mt Pleasant, SC
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
DEADLINE-- Expired For Reservations
If you missed the deadline to sign up, you can check with Chip to see if he can squeeze you in:
Pay by November 23, 2018
If you intend on going, don't delay! Please send a note today! See "Making Reservations" section below.
ABOUT USS YORKTOWN/PATRIOTS POINT
LATEST INFORMATION FROM CHIP
Trip Date: December 7-9, 2018
I have initially reserved with Patriots Point 100 spaces for 50 males and 50 females, but based on numbers so far, I will definitely need to cut that way down. If you are planning to attend the trip, and haven't made a reservation with me yet, please let me know ASAP, so that I can make an informed decision about reducing the reservation spots.
Reserving Spaces, then paying the money (by November 23): Payment is NOT required to reserve a space - what we really need to know, ASAP, is (1) who is coming, (2) the preferred included activity/excursion (see next paragraph), and (3) how many youth males, youth females, adult males and adult females per family. The per-person reservation money itself needs to be paid to GS Troop 1806 on or before the November 23 deadline. Of course, since Troop 1806 has already advanced the initial deposit, having paid reservations in hand earlier is always welcome!
INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Transportation to and from Patriots Point (in Mount Pleasant/Charleston SC) is provided by, and at the cost of, attending families. Carpooling is encouraged. Until it reaches capacity, Troop 451 Scouts will be using Jim's bus. If there aren't enough Troop 451 Scouts attending to fill the bus, Jim usually opens up extra seats to Cub Scout families.
MAKING THE RESERVATION
Send an email to
- How many in your family are coming
- Pack number
- Youth/gender in your party
- Adult/gender in your party
- Send Payment (address below, prior to the November 23 deadline) a check payable to GS Troop 1806 for $77 for each person.
- For example, if your Cub Scout is going, accompanied by mom, dad and little sister, you would send me an email with one youth male, one youth female, one adult male, one adult female, and a check to GS Troop 1806 for $308 (4 x 77). It would also be very helpful to include your preferred "included activity."
2018 Yorktown/Patriots Point Contingent Leader
Mailing Address: PO BOX 3358, Durham, NC 27702-3358
Location/Delivery Address: 3805 University Drive, Suite E, Durham, NC 27707 (secure delivery by front door mail slot when office is closed)