BY: VERNON KELLY
- preventing damage in the aqueous environment both inside and outside cells.
- It can prevent cancer.
- reduced risk of colon cancer.
- proper function of a healthy immune system, is good for preventing colds and may be helpful in preventing recurrent ear infections.
- reduced severity of inflammatory conditions.
STRONG STRAWS !
-Excellent source of vitamin-C.
-Helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
-Help with absorbing iron in your body blood so you become anemic.
-Responsible for tracking and eliminating the harmful cancer causing chemicals after binding them together.
- They gives you healthy eyes also they give you healthy bones.