The Day the Crayons Quit
A Forest North Elementary Event
Our colorful day is coming soon!
Students will be attending activities from each Special area teacher; Ms. Bell, Mrs. Chadney and Mrs. Hermansen plus there will be activities from Mrs. Peyton and Mrs. Dyke, Mr. Brewton and Mrs. Fournier.
Don't forget to dress up as your favorite color!
- Mrs. Peyton and Mrs. Dyke are in the Science Lab ready for colorful fun.
- Mrs. Hermansen is Color Dancing? Can't wait to see what that is.. You'll find her in the Music room.
- Mrs. Chadney is waiting for you on the track for a Color Run!
- Mr. Brewton is showing off his skills in the Computer Lab, who's up for a little digital painting?
- Mrs. Fournier will be in the Library with an author study of The Day the Crayons Quit author, Oliver Jeffers.
- Ms. Bell will have a chromatic iPad activity for you in the Art room. It's going to be a Kahoot! Get it?