Pride of the Tribe
Week of September 3, 2018
progress reports will be passed out during 3rd period. they are to be signed and returned to 3rd period teachers.
BELL RINGER - Once per week during 3rd period please have students check their email and grades!
TWO - TWO - TWO
NOT ALL STAFF HAS IDENTIFIED TWO STUDENTS...GET THIS DONE PLEASE!
- 2 at-risk students
- 2 minute conversations each week for six weeks
- 2 postcards - one to the student and one to the parent praising specific effort or attitude
All staff are expected to participate!
Mrs. Bounds has shared some strategies and resources to help you enhance instruction for EL students.
Nuts & Bolts
- LESSON PLANS - Lesson plans should be updated by Fridays at 4pm. If we aren't 100% by the end of the week we will go back to requiring hard copies be turned in each Friday.
- ATTENDANCE - Begin taking attendance Tuesday through TxEIS. It is VERY IMPORTANT to take attendance by 10:10 each morning.
- PROGRESS REPORTS - Reports will be run on Tuesday. Third period teachers will be responsible for getting them signed and returned for students within their third period.
- SISD Compliance videos MUST be completed before September 17th.Turn in grade sheet to Nicki for documentation.
- T-TESS Goal Setting and Part I MUST be completed by September 28th. Reminder - This is completed in DMAC.
- SLO - You should have completed Steps 1 & 2. You can put your SLO documentation within your lesson plan folder.
- All maintenance requests need to be sent to Mr. Brown. He will submit them.
- Assessments - Please make sure we have a copy of your assessments. Turn them into your appraiser.
- Summer PD certificates need to be turned into Nicki ASAP. We will be sending a list to central admin at the end of the week. If you did not attend 18 hours of PD come see me.
- Electives/CTE Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- iWork Field Trip - Juniors
- Volleyball vs Callisburg @ Callisburg, 5pm
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Senior Portraits
- 9th/JV/V Football vs Springtown @ Springtown
- Pep Rally - Guest is CTE (teachers need to be in stands monitoring students)
- Lockdown Drill @ 1:15pm
- JV/V Volleyball vs Iowa Park @ SHS, 5:30pm
- V Football vs Springtown @ SHS, 7:30pm
- Volleyball Spikefest
- SAT/ACT testing