- Hilary Scott was born in Tennessee on April 1, 1986.
- Charles Kelly was born on September 11, 1981 in Augusta Georgia.
- Dave Haywood was born on Ju;y 5, 1982 in Augusta Georgia.
- The Band is made of Hillary Scott (Main Vocals), Charles Kelley (Backup vocals and guitar), and Dave Haywood (Backup vocals and piano) .
- Lady Antebellum formed in 2006.
- Soon after forming, Lady Antebellum gained quick notice from the Nashville music industry.
- They began performing around Nashville and started playing to larger audiences.
- In 2007, Lady Antebellum made their recording debut as guest vocalists on Jim Brickman’s, single, “Never Alone,” which reached number 14 on Billboard’s Adult Contemporary chart and propelled them to fame.
- In July of 2007, Capital Records signed them.
- In September of 2007, they released "Love Don't Live Here" which reached number 3 on Billboard's Hot Country Songs Chart.
- Their first album Lady Antebellum was released on April 15, 2009 and was the first country album by a new group to get number 1 on Billboard's Top Country Album chart.
- 5 Grammys
- 6 Country Music Association Awards
- 8 Academy of Country Music Awards
- 2 People's Choice Award
- 2 Billboard Music Awards
- 3 American Music Award
- 3 Teen Choice Award
- Photo Link
- “I Run to You”
- “Need You Now”
- “Love Don’t Live Here”
- “Lookin’ for a Good Time”
- Own The Night
- Need You Now
- Just A Kiss
- Photo Link
Characteristics of Country Music
- The lyrics in country music are usually emotional and tell a story.
- Most country music has main vocals, acoustic guitar, banjo, base, and fiddle.
- There is usually a theme of love, values, or emotions in country music.
- Country music is generally sung from the point of view of the common man.
- The vocals in country music sometimes features twang.
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
"Need You Now"
S: Drums set, two electric guitars, two main vocals, back up vocals, piano
M: Two Main Vocals
H Drums set, two electric guitars,s, back up vocals, piano
R: Moderate; in 4
G: Intro, verse 1,chorus, verse 2, chorus, bridge, verse 3 chorus, interlude, chorus, outro
- Dooley, Sean. "Lady Antebellum - Biography." About Entertainment. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 May 2015.
- "Characteristics." American Country Music. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 May 2015.