PINE HOLLOW MIDDLE SCHOOL
August 30, 2019
Pine Hollow Parents,
We have now completed our second full week, and although a number of schedule changes have occurred, students and staff are starting to find their footing and settle into their routines. Please check in with your child this weekend to ensure that they have the right books, supplies, and resources to be successful in each class. Reach out to your teachers if there's any questions or confusion, and feel free to come to the main office from 7:00am-4:00pm if you need support. Finally, please ask your child about their student planner, review it with them, and give them some positive feedback for using it consistently. Thanks and have a great long, Labor Day Weekend! Best,
Pine Hollow Middle School
Purchase Your ASB Card Now!
Please click below to visit the Pine Hollow Middle School WebStore and purchase your ASB Card now! The WebStore is where you can purchase PE Uniforms, Yearbooks, Associated Student Body Cards, and more. You can also make field trip donations, and contributions to the school and various departments. Thank you for your support!
Also please save the date for Friday, November 8th for our first annual Help the Hollow auction event to support Pine Hollow students and staff! View the flier below for more details!
6th Grade Field Trips
To enrich the language arts and science curriculum for our 6th grade students, we are planning three field trips this school year; one to Alcatraz Island and two to the Marine Mammal Center in the Marin Headlands. Click here for all the information and to make your contribution online!
Homework Club spots are filling up fast, so talk to your child as soon as possible about this opportunity! All students who want to participate in Homework Club must complete a permission slip and turn it in to the main office next week. Please click here for details and to print and complete the permission slip.
Important Upcoming Dates
- September 2: No School (Labor Day)
- September 3: Site Council Meeting
- September 5: Picture Day
- September 9: Soccer Games @ Diablo View
- September 9: MDUSD Board Meeting
- September 11: Dine & Donate: Carl's Jr.
- September 12: Dine & Donate: Carl's Jr.
- September 13: End Q1 Progress Period / Minimum Day
- September 16: Soccer Games vs Valley View
- September 19: MDUSD District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) Meeting
- September 23: Soccer Games @ Foothill
- September 23: MDUSD Board Meeting
- September 25: PTSA Meeting
- September 30: Soccer Games vs El Dorado