BUSINESS START-UP FUNDING AVAILABLE
DO YOU NEED MONEY?
RAIN - ROSEBURG AREA ANGEL INVESTOR NETWORK MIGHT BE THE ANSWER!
RAIN IS calling the best and brightest early stage companies to compete.
2 Awards Available
* $125,000 to $150,000 Seed Capital Investment!
* $5,000 Prize package for Concept Stage!
* It's great practice, get ready to apply to multiple investor networks around the state.
* Get feedback from experienced investors and business people.
* Get great visibility for your company - even if you don't win, it's an opportunity to get in front of local investors.
The deadline to apply is September 9, 2013. To apply for the RAIN Seed Capital Investment or Concept stage visit: http://www.uedpartnership.org/rain/how-to-apply
RAIN - UPCOMING EVENTS
Source of Funding (Early Stage): August 28, 2013 at 5:00 pm at The Loft
Scott Sandler, Fund Manager for the Oregon Angel Fund will present on strategies and sources of equity funding for early state companies.
Ron Green , President & CEO, Oregon Pacific Bank and Cindy Kent, VP & Commercial Relationship Manager of Oregon Pacific, will discuss when and how to consider conventional borrowing.
Pitch Training: September TBA
For more information regarding resources visit: www.uedpartnership.org/rain/resources