Your WestWood PTC Update
Our annual Readathon Fundraiser BLASTED TO SUCCESS!!
In addition to our usual PTC-supported programs, we were also able to purchase new microscopes! Happy scientific observations! We are also working to bring more flexible seating options into WestWood.
THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU ~ THANK YOU for supporting the WestWood PTC so we can support the students and staff at WestWood Elementary!
Now Planning Family Fun Night!
Seeking Basket Donations!
FOR SALE: New Spiritwear Options
WestWood T-shirts & Spiritwear is now available through our online partner, Jostens. You can customize many types of apparel, hats, bags, and more. Prior Lake apparel also available! Place your order online and purchases will be delivered directly to you.
Enjoy your winter break! We will see you in 2019!
Art Adventure Update
This year's topic is Egypt's Sunken Cities. THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR CLASSROOM VOLUNTEERS! And thank you Randie Berg for coordinating this year!
Bravo Music Appreciation Update
--- Help Wanted ---
Coordinator Positions Still Available - Don't be shy!
- Volunteer Coordinator (send out & monitor our SignUp Genius emails from home!) - a great way to be involved!
- Restaurant Night Coordinator (Year-round or split into 2) - set up restaurant nights & advertise to WestWood families
- Website/Word Press Editor (https://westwoodptc.com) - lend us your technical skills!
- Bravo Coordinator - our music appreciation program for grades K-2 still needs a coordinator for next year. Thank you to the volunteers this year!
--- Upcoming Events ---
Save the Date: E-STEM Night at WestWood
Save the Date: Family Fun Night Carnival
WHERE: Wendy's 7611 Egan Drive (42/13 near Target) in Savage
Wendy's has partnered with us to do monthly WestWood nights - hooray! Enjoy a quick dinner at Wendy's or use the drive-thru. When you order, tell them you are here for WESTWOOD NIGHT to earn money for WestWood PTC (at no additional cost to you!).
We hope to set up more WestWood Restaurant Nights at additional locations - watch for more dates and details!
Can't make it? View the meeting minutes on our website!
- https://westwoodptc.com (subscribe for meeting minutes notifications)
Everyone can help! Use Amazon Smile, Order Mabel's Labels, & Save your Box Tops, Milk Moola, and Tyson labels!
- Shop smile.amazon.com at no additional charge to you
- Order from Mabel's Labels fundraising (http://campaigns.mabelslabels.com) at no additional charge to you
- Save Box Tops for Education and return on Box Tops Sheet for monthly prizes in the classroom
- Save Kwik Trip's Milk Moola caps and Tyson Project A+ labels and return to the bin in the WestWood lobby
- Questions? See our PTC website for more information: (https://westwoodptc.com)
Thank you for your support!
Follow us on Facebook! Like us! Share our posts!
Questions about the PTC?
Our 2018-19 PTC Board
Jessica Olstad, President
Rachel Carlson, Vice President
Nichole Meyer, Secretary
Amy Zwart, Treasurer
Stay informed and be involved!
- Visit our website at https://westwoodptc.com (subscribe for meeting minutes)
- Contact us at PTCWestWood@gmail.com
- Receive volunteer opportunities (via SignUp Genius) by sending your email to WestWoodVolunteer@gmail.com - no guilt or pressure! Help if and when you can!
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/westwoodptc