543 Dolores Street
Live the Dolores Park Dream
3 bedroom, 1 split bathroom available July 2013, Possibly Sooner
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 split bath 1912 Victorian flat with cove ceilings, wainscoting, central heat, updated kitchen appliances, in-unit washer and dryer, gorgeous hardwood floors, and covered parking. The flat is the second floor of a three-story three-unit building.
- Sunny living room overlooking Dolores Park with wood burning fireplace and bay windows. Adjacent room can be used as a bedroom or left open to allow for an connected living room and bedroom.
- Front bedroom features bay windows with a lovely view of Dolores Park. Ideal location for your home office.
- Hallway entry bedroom features natural light, spotlighting and a closet.
- Bright and sunny kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, double-basin sink, cabinets and counter space, and room for a dining nook.
- Spectacular shared yard with raised deck, BBQ area, dining table, and impeccable landscaping. You won’t believe how quiet and peaceful a backyard can be just steps away from Dolores Park.
- Sidewalk-level security gate.
Mission Dolores Neighborhood
Mission Dolores is one of the sunniest, most walkable San Francisco neighborhoods with a 94/100 Street Smart Walk Score.
The flat is located steps from Dolores Park with a fantastic playground, tennis courts, and great views of the city skyline/bay. Ideal for adventurous picnic-ers.
Stroll to "The Gastro" around the corner on 18th Street including Bi-Rite Market & Creamery, Delfina Restaurant & Pizzeria Delfina, Tartine Bakery, et al.
Steps from Facebook, Apple, Genentech, and Google shuttle bus lines, one block from Muni Metro and a few blocks from BART.
Valencia Corridor is just two blocks away avec chic boutiques, bars and eateries. The heart of the Castro is four blocks away.
Terms & Availability
Available for move in July 1st, 2013 or possibly sooner.
- $8500 per month lease
- 1 year minimum commitment
- $8500 security deposit
- Optional designated parking spot for additional $350/month
- No smoking. No pets.
- Only listed lessees may live in unit.
- Tenant is responsible for PG&E, Internet, phone, cable, etc. Landlord is responsible for water and garbage collection only.
Currently tenant occupied. Shown by appointment only.
In your email, please include your name, number of tenants applying, best telephone number and date/time of desired appointment. We will respond at our earliest convenience.
All potential tenants will be required to submit an application documenting income, credit rating and previous landlord references.
Landlords live nearby.